Ever have those moments of pure OVERWHELM in your business?
Like you know you should be doing something, but not sure what?
You see other people making progress and it just confuses you all the more?
I realised that my own overwhelm was caused by:
– not having a vision for my business and forgetting my ‘WHY’
– a lack of clarity around my goals, who I want to serve and overall message
– forgetting who I was and what makes me unique i.e. trying to be someone else
The thing is we are all on our own journey.
Everyone defines success differently, also not everything you see others doing online will necessarily work for you. You need to listen to yourself and take action where YOU feel will have the biggest impact.
In this week’s vlog I share my top tips for how to turn off the noise and get stuff done when you are feeling overwhelmed.
Latest posts by Chichi Eruchalu (see all)
- [SURVEY] Can I get 2 mins of your time please - April 30, 2015
- [VIDEO] Dealing with online overwhelm in your business - April 22, 2015
- 10 Ways to build connections online - March 12, 2015